How To Get A Green Card Through The EB-5 Program | US Immigration
What Is an EB-5 Visa?
The EB-5 visa is a permanent resident visa that provides the opportunity for citizenship in the USA after only 5 years.
How Do I Get An EB-5 Visa?
In order to get an EB-5 visa, one must invest $500,000 in a regional center project that creates 10 jobs. After 5 years, the applicant may get their funds back.
Why the EB-5?
The advantages of this option are:
- No Sponsor Needed – Foreign investors use their own personal funds and do not require sponsorship from either an employer nor a family member
- Live, work and retire anywhere in the United States regardless of investment location
- No daily business management
- Permanent residency in the United States for you, your spouse, and any unmarried children under 21
- No Quota Backlogs – employment and family-based permanent residency card categories have delays and backlogs. The EB-5 program does not.
Watch the video for more information, and contact us here with questions.