Toronto Lawyers Available to Assist with Visitor Visa Applications

Are you interested in visiting Canada? Are you a tourist, student or temporary worker? Canada welcomes tourists, students and temporary workers every year. However, before you plan your visit, you should find out if you need a visa to enter Canada.

Our Toronto visitor visa lawyers can help you understand what requirements you must meet to make your stay in Canada possible. Contact our law firm today to learn how we can help.

Helping You Obtain a Temporary Travel Visa

Depending on where you live and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In some cases, if you plan to stay in Canada for an extended period of time, you will need a temporary resident visa. In these situations, we can help you correctly fill out and file your visitor visa application.

You may or may not need a temporary resident visa to visit Canada, depending on your citizenship. However, even if you are exempt, there is important information you need to know before you plan your trip.

Some individuals may be inadmissible — they are not allowed to come to Canada for a number of reasons such as involvement in criminal activity, in human rights violations or in organized crime. You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.

Contact Us

If you are not sure whether you require a visa, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for detailed information, or contact our Ontario immigration law firm today. You can call us at 1-877-236-3060, or send us an e-mail.

We offer preliminary consultations and can provide you with assistance in 30 languages, in addition to English and French.  Our main office in Toronto is located at 295 The West Mall (main intersection: The West Mall and Bloor St. West) and is accessible both by public transportation and by Highways 427, 401 and the Q.E.W.