If you have a criminal record restricting you from travel and moving forward, you may be required to complete one of the following in order to gain legal entry:
- Apply for and be granted a Waiver of Inadmissibility
- Apply for Rehabilitation to remove any criminal convictions on your record withholding you from working and traveling freely
- Apply for an Expunged Record which allows first time offenders to have the records no longer available
- Correct the conditions that rendered you excludable, such as your health; or
- Provide evidence that you are not excludable
There are many possible waivers and applications to apply for to correct a mistake of the past. We are able to figure out which one is best needed for you and help in any way we can.